Education and Background
Notre Dame High School
• High School Diploma, 2010
California Lutheran University
● Bachelor of Psychology, 2014
● Master of Science in Counseling Psychology, Emphasis: Marriage and Family Therapy, 2018
Work Experience & Specialization
● Intellectual and Developmental Issues
● Trauma Treatment and Recovery
● Sports Psychology
● Existential Issues
● Life Transitions
● Co-Occurring Disorders
Jeremy is an Associate Marriage and Family Therapist with a Masters in Science from California Lutheran University. His clinical experiences include working with clients in community and residential based mental health agencies. He has experience working with young adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities, adolescents with co-occurring mental health and substance use issues, adults within the criminal justice system and varied populations, including children, adults, and couples. He utilizes client centered, collaborative approaches and incorporates a relational/systemic model when providing counseling services. Jeremy is also a former intercollegiate basketball player and passionate about teaching skills to help you resolve somatic issues and improve the mind-body connection.
● Stress management.
● Improved mind-body connection
● Improved coping, resilience, self-confidence, and insight.
● To assist you in creating a life worth living.
● Provide a safe and collaborative experience.
● Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
● Systems/Relational Therapy
● Mindfulness Based Therapy
● Client Centered/Humanistic
● Integrative Therapy (Utilizing tools from multiple approaches)