Education and Background
● Azusa Paciﬁc University
Master of Science in Nursing, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
● California State University, Northridge
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Work Experience & Specialization
● Depression, anxiety, and mood disorders
● Psychotic disorders
● Attention Deﬁcit Hyperactivity Disorder
● Inpatient psychiatric nursing
● Panic Disorders
Juli Anne Ragasa graduated from Azusa Paciﬁc University and is a Board-Certiﬁed Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. She has more than ﬁve years of experience as a psychiatric nurse, and worked most recently at Huntington Hospital, a designated Magnet hospital. She is passionate about reducing the stigma surrounding mental health, and aims to treat every client with dignity and respect. She hopes to work in a partnership with her clients, as she helps them navigate towards their optimal health outcomes and goals.
● Fostering a safe environment that encourages open communication.
● Forming a trusting and therapeutic relationship with clients.
● Focusing on patient-centered care that is individualized to each client’s unique needs.
● Providing medication management that is eﬃcacious and has minimal side eﬀects.
● Comprehensive and thorough psychiatric evaluation, diagnosis, and follow-ups.