Wendi Sellers obtained her Masters in Nursing from California State University, Fullerton and
her Post-Masters from Western University of Health Sciences. She is a Board Certified as a
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. She
began working in the field of mental health more than 15 years ago after obtaining her initial
degree in psychology, and has provided both outpatient and inpatient mental health care
through the years.
She aims to foster a relationship with all her clients that enables them to feel educated and
empowered about their own mental health care. She believes in the ability of everyone to
become their most fulfilled self.
● Building a therapeutic relationship with all clients
● Providing medication management that is tailored to individual needs
● Working with clients to build a plan for healing
● Addressing all aspects of an individual–their medical, emotional, and psychological needs
● Medication management
● Counseling and education on the contributions of health and lifestyle to psychological